A Little Tricks for Firefox Browser
I’m gonna share a little trick to make your firefox browser load faster. Maybe some of you have already known what it is. Yes, it’s called Pipelining. Pipelining is technique that use multiple HTTP Request.
To do this, follow the instructions below.
1. Start your firefox. If you don’t have firefox, you can download it here.
2. In your address bar type ‘about:config‘.
3. Click ‘I’ll be careful, I promise!‘
4. On the filter text box, type ‘pipelining‘.
5. You’ll see 4 items on the list.
6. set network.http.pipelining value to true. To do this, double click it.
7. set network.http.pipelining.maxrequests value to 8. To do this, double click it, type 8, and press enter.
8. set network.http.ssl value to true. To do this, double click it.
9. set network.proxy.pipelining value to true. To do this, double click it.
10. Restart your firefox
Test it on heavy website such as microsoft website. And you’ll see the difference.